Know Before You Go
Where’s the start? Where do I park? Here are all your race day questions, answered.
Packet Pickup and Late Registration
Where: Duluth Running Co.
When: Wednesday, Nov. 21: 1-8pm & Thursday, Nov. 22: 7-9am
Race Day Schedule
9:00 AM – Gobble Giddy Up! Kids’ Run
9:10 AM – Tough Turkey 1M Run
9:30 AM – Gobble Gallop 5K Run/Walk
9:35 AM – Running Strollers Wave for 5K
10:30 AM – Prize raffles and awards will be presented in Duluth Running Co.
Save room for pie! We will be awarding a pie to the three overall male and female athletes and the top three male and female athletes in every age division.
Gobble Gallop Age Divisions
10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Tough Turkey Age Divisions
7 and under, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
All three races run through downtown Duluth. Each event begins and ends near 12th Avenue East, about 150 yards east of the Duluth Running Co. parking lot on London Road. All races begin going west along Superior Street on an out-and-back course.
The Gobble Gallop is organized by Duluth Running Co. a for profit company. The Gobble Gallop will raise a minimum of $3,000 for Second Harvest Northern Food Bank from the event and it’s gift matching sponsors.
- Rose Garden parking lot
- Along London Road: 14th Avenue East to 20th Avenue East
- Along Superior Street: 10th Avenue East to 20th Avenue East
- Along 1st, 2nd or 3rd Street: On street parking is mostly available between 7th Avenue East and 20th Avenue East
- St. Luke’s lot off of Superior Street (across the street from Duluth Running Co.)
- Lakewalk Surgery Center parking lot